News & Events
ARTHRITS FOUNDATIONOF ASIA
IN ASSOCIATION WITH ROTARY CLUB INDIA
IS ANOUNCING ARTHRITIS CAMP (JOINT PAIN)
- Are you suffering from any joint pain in the body
- Are you suffering from osteoarthritis of knees, hip, shoulder, hand?
- Are you disabled? With arthritis of knees, hips, and shoulder, other joints?
- Have you been already been advised any special treatment for your osteoarthritis and inflammatory arthritis?
- Have you been already advised joint replacement surgery?
- Are you confused about your joint pain/arthritis disease that you are already suffering from?
IF ANY ONE OF YOU OR PATIENTS FACING THE ABOVE ISSUES
Here is an opportunity to take OPINION \ TREATMENT \ ADVICE \ COUNSELLING \ SUPPOURT \ GUIDANCE from the expert JOINT SPECIALISTS, orthopedics specialists, RHEUMATOLOGISTS, PHYSIOTHERAPISTS, NUTRITION SPECIALISTS.
WHERE IS THIS CAMP HELD
VENUE - Government Hospital
Mangalore-Bangalore Hwy, Byrapura
Channarayapattana, Karnataka 573225
WHEN IS CAMP HELD
19th SUNDAY FEBURARY 2017
8 am to 4pm
Note- screening of all registered patients will start from 8am
Walk in patient registration will end at 12 .00 noon
METHODS OF CAMP
INTIAL SCREENING BY PHYSCIANS FOR IDENTIFYING AFFECTED PATIENTS WITH ARTHRITIS
RADIOLOGY INVESTIGATION WITH X-RAY OF THE AFFECTED JOINT IN INDICATED PATIENTS ONLY
SERUM URIC ACID, RA (RHEMATOID FACTOR) LAB TEST FOR INDICATED PATIENTS ONLY
BMI MEASUREMENTS FOR INDICATED PATIENTS ONLY.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE CAMP
- Through smart mobilephone Google app download by answering some important questions about your symptoms of joint pain, and bone pain OR
- by answering the below mentioned questions in this flyer and filling the registration forms and dropping the registration form in following places at drop box. OR
- by registering at the link in the website www.arthritisfoundationasia.com
- or call the call center number - our representative will do the registration for you All the registered patients will receive SMS regarding confirmation of the registration and details of the camp